Sunday, January 11, 2015

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE!

When I went on my blog earlier today reviewing the last posting, I realized it was still in a "Draft" mode; so when I clicked on "Post", it indicates the current date.  However, this last posting was actually entered some time ago, before my Mother's health began to decline.  

My Mom passed away November 22nd, the Saturday before Thanksgiving; and although that seems like it will make Thanksgiving every year now a sort of "memorial" of her passing, in fact, for me, it will be a continuous "thanksgiving" or more of a "celebration" of her life!  She was most definitely "one of a kind", and I will elaborate on that in future posts.   

Over the next several months, however, I will be revising the content of my blog, making it less "personal" and more of a resource of information for Seniors in the El Paso County, Colorado, area.  Based on all of my experiences as the Caregiver for my Mother, all the local contacts I have made, all of the resources I discovered, all of the wonderful people I met who helped me through the myriad of issues that arose during the past four and a half years, I plan to share as much as I can with other people who are now possibly in the same Caregiver situation in which I found myself.  

Please feel free to contact me via my blog with any questions, concerns, just any issues of interest to you personally; and I will do my best to assist you in locating the proper and best resources in this area to meet your needs.  There are many and various resources in El Paso County, not only for Seniors but for Caregivers, family members, loved ones, or just anyone facing any of the issues dealing with aging.  

Please be sure to check back often as I will update regularly with the most current information not only including Senior resources but also events and entertainment of special interest to Seniors. 

"See" you soon!    


No comments:

Post a Comment